Saturday, August 03, 2019

Finding That.....

 Finding that the demands of life are taking me away from my little garden oasis far too much.

The serenity I have in the confines of my home is the only place I feel completely at peace, I do not deal well with the dysfunction of modern society, just driving to and from work is no longer stress free.
Motorists are becoming more and more aggressive, even shop workers feel that being rude is okay and some simply ignore you when purchasing items from them.
The stress of being in any shopping mall puts me off from entering them unless one of my daily charges insist on going into them, and all the while that I am out I am feeling the pull of my cat kids, chickens and garden.

I have always felt that I was born into the wrong time, or perhaps simply the wrong planet.

Always glad to return to my front gate and to shut it on humanity to relax and enjoy the natural and joyful realm I have created for myself......


















No comments: