Thursday, July 18, 2019

Noting A Pair.......

Noting a pair of shoes placed on a tree during my walk on the bibbulmun track I went to investigate why they were placed there as I also noted a plague of sorts.

It was a memorial of someones passing and I thought how more fitting this was than an ocean of concrete headstones in man-made graveyard.

I have always thought that the death industry is run by vultures, preying on people in their time of grief and charging a ridiculous amount of money in doing so.
A huge blob of concrete or some fancy wooden box does not make the death of a person more valued.
To me, having a ceremony in some church or chapel away from nature is the most abnormal thing to do when saying goodbye to a loved one.
I have actually stated that I would much prefer to be taken to forest and buried in the bush than have my body dishonoured like that.


Death has become a cold clinical money making racket.
And people in grief are preyed upon in their most vulnerable states to spend money they don't have to impress relatives and friends with the funeral and casket they have chosen for their dearly departed.

I have stipulated on many occasions I do not want a funeral home involved in my passing in any way at all as I do not want to fund this industry with a penny of my money.
I wish to be put into the earth in a shroud with no intervention of a funeral home at all, or if possible cremated without the intervention of the above, and taken to a place where my ashes can fly free returning to the earth I love so much.


This idea of taking ashes to a place a person loved is far more fitting than being in a field of bodies and headstones where it is so unnatural..........

No comments: