Sunday, May 18, 2014

A Beautiful.........

 A beautiful foggy morning greeted me as I opened my eyes today.
This is one of the best aspects of country life.
With my wellington boots on I went for a little amble around my slice of Gaia.
 Moody scenes greeted me no matter which way I turned.
The calls of the birds breaking the silence as the scouts let the rest of their flocks know that seed was being put out.
Such a simple act of providing food and water to these amazing beings gives me so much joy.
Simplicity is certainly the key to a fulfilled and harmonious life in the country.
With lots of work still needing to be done around my little hideaway in the hills I do not rush to complete these tasks.
 Instead I enjoy the beauty of nature and the silence of a brisk winters morn............































No comments: