Sunday, July 21, 2013

In The Last......

 In the last six months I have found myself becoming more and more disconnected from my home. As my healing journey led me to a new herbalist whose clinic is nestled in the curative embrace of the country the more I yearned to be away from the harshness of the area I currently reside.
No longer do I find myself drawn to the beach. Since a fish and chip shop was erected there the energy of the coast has lost it's appeal.
Spending more and more time up in the country I made the statement some months ago of wishing to move back to the country.
As the months went past my quest seemed like it would never happen. Property after property I viewed. All either too expensive, too run down, or just further out of the city than I wanted to be. 

Then last weekend it all became a reality.

Having gone to view a friend of a friends house for sale I left feeling that the idea of moving to the hills was never going to happen. 
There was no way on earth I could find a property that I could afford.
Or one that had a house that felt right.
Returning back to my friends house and over a cup of coffee a conversation took place that was about to change both of our lives.

I was saying I was giving up hope of ever finding a place in the hills.
He said he was fed up of his current job and wanted to do something else.
As I left my friends and headed home, I passed a little cottage exactly like mine and as I passed it I said out loud.
"All I want is something like this. Something small like this would be just perfect. Is that too much to ask for?"
Driving on I really felt that I belonged here, in this very area.
The next afternoon I was told about a little brown cottage up for sale,even before I saw it, I knew, this was it, the one I had been searching for.
The following day I went to view it and put an offer in on it straight away, even though there is a lot of work to do. This house had me from the moment I heard about it.

Also on this day I found out that my friend had gone into work on Monday morning only to be told he no longer had a job.

Both of us got what we had asked for within two days of asking.

Change is on the way for me.
Change that will bring with it much joy and personal growth.
As I deepen my quest for complete healing on all levels of my body/mind the more I am aware of the magic of this realm. 
Mastering the art of thinking has showed me the way to manifesting a new way of living this earthly story.
One can not change their life if they are not willing to do the hard inner work that needs tending too. One can not go foward if they are still connected to the past.


As my story now heads into a new episode it paves the way to deepen my cleansing journey and as I direct my energy into a new area of creativity, each day brings forth a little more magic.


 Each day grants us a blank canvas to create with.
Each day has gifts there to enhance our earthly stories.
All we have to so is see with an open heart and be truly in the moment, then we simply have to sit back and be open to recieve the blessings that come our way......

No comments: