Saturday, March 30, 2013

Heading To...

 Heading to the healing embrace of the ocean this morning was a tonic to my soul, the warm salty waters caressed my feet as I strolled along, healing and absolving with each step I took. 
 Calm serenity cocooned me, the hush of silence penetrating deep into the core of my being, soothing me, taking me home.
 Home is not a place, it is a way of being, a feeling that resides within an awaken heart, allowing you to see the truth amongst the lies and control that enslaves the human race.

 Home is in the sand, the wind, the cry of a bird overhead, the whispers of the waves as they gently tumble to shore.
Home is freedom.
 To walk the Earth with eyes wide open seeing through the illusion of lies that surround us is the only way to release the hold of the spell of slumber that has many enslaved.
Keeping them dead inside and mindlessly shuffling through life, asleep to the truth of who they are.
Waking up to the manipulation of media and governments and walking away from it's clutches is the first step in reclaiming your truth.
Of reclaiming your personal power to choose.

 Walk life the beauty way,
in peace and in love with all that surrounds you, seeing that life is meant to be lived with joy and happiness, not deadlines and routine.
Open yourself to the magnificence that encircles you in every moment, see the birds, feel the clouds, hear the waves, embrace life.
Reconnect yourself to love, to the divine beauty that radiates from your heart and see the illusion  of separation dissolve before your eyes.......

No comments: