Saturday, February 02, 2013

Having Stumbled.......


 Having stumbled across these two candelabras last week I decided to purchase them for my dinning table.
Having not bought anything for the house for a very long time I was very enthusiastic to get them home and see what they would look like upon the table. 



 They fit in perfectly, given that I have a quirky style of home décor, with many colours gracing each room already.




 Candlelight is by far my preferred method of lighting of an evening, and these vibrant glass creations illuminate the room divinely.......


4 comments:

Arti said...

They are very beautiful. So colorful too.
Have a wonderful weekend Gemel :)

Cloudia said...

Divine!



Sending Aloha to YOU
from Honolulu,
Comfort Spiral
~ > < } } ( ° >

luksky said...

I love candlelight...especially when I am in the bathtub.

luksky said...

oh, and I meant to say I LOVE the candle holders! Very unique and colorful.