Friday, December 21, 2012

This Mornings Walk.....

 This mornings walk was an emotional time.
A time of great importance to me, as it signifies the end of a world age.


Today is kin 207 Blue Crystal Hand, otherwise known as 21.12.12


I dedicate in order to know
Universalising Healing
I seal the Store of Accomplishment
With the Crystal tone of Cooperation
I Am guided by the Power of Self-Generation

 There is more to this realm and being upon this planet at this time than billions of humans realise.
It is a time of transition, of stepping forward into a new time.
 For many years I have followed the 13 moon calendar of Peace, and with doing so have dis-connected from the non-sense that I am suppose to call society.
None of modern society rings true for me, it never has, yet it has been written to play a major part in my personal transition, I had written a play of great despair and of aloneness.
A time of upheaval and of grief.
It was all designed for my highest growth, written with, and in, complete love.
 As I ambled along gazing at the Sun I cried, a heart full of gratitude for having made it, to be here witnessing this moment of conversion.
To Be.
 Every atom of my being knows
I am one with the Earth, the Earth and myself are one mind,
and as I strolled along in complete surrender I merged totally with my Earth Goddess.
 My purging was intense, right up until the last minute, and as I absolved my self in the salty surf I understood the importance of this.
So to all and to myself

I am sorry
Please forgive me
I love you
Thank you..........

2 comments:

Cloudia said...

love you too



Aloha from Waikiki, my Friend
Comfort Spiral
~ > < } } ( ° >
> < } } ( ° >

Arti said...

What a powerful post! Beautiful captures and strong narration.
Love and hugs Gemel :)