Monday, December 17, 2012

Another Gift Bag......

 Another gift bag completed, this time I did not copy from another bag, I just made it up as I went along.
 Using four different materials and a thin padding in between the lining and front material this bag looks rather different from the other one I made first.
 Seems the more I play the more adventurous I become. 
 The back is just plain forest green, which I feel works given the wow factor of the front.
Such a feeling of fulfilment comes over me as I complete each piece, and, thankfully I am now slowing down to take my time, instead of rushing to finish to see what my creation will look like.
Packed with gifts it now hangs and waits........

4 comments:

Adriano said...

I like this Bag Nature Colors Gemel!

Greatings for lovelly visiting!

Good week!

Clik.

luksky said...

Well done..nice!!

Jim said...

How talented you are Gemel! These are lovely and will be much appreciated by the fortunate recipients!
have a great holiday season.
Jim

Karen Xavier said...

This is really cute, post some instructions on hoe to make them...