Saturday, October 27, 2012

To See.....

To see the changes that take place in the self can often be difficult to view, yet taking the time to still myself and watch, alone or whilst in the presence of others has given me a candid vision of my blossoming self.
People I once connected with are drifting away, the more I give in to this new creative me, I find that the shallowness related to superficial relationships is something I can no longer abide.
Retreating to nature and sitting, just watching the glories around me, laying back and feeling my back against my beloved Mother revives me in such a profoundly healing way, it also gives me all the company I need, for in the sonorous voice that booms from the heart of my beloved Gaia I am loved in every aspect of my being.
I have not yet found a fellow human who is capable to love with the truth and intensity of the natural world, perhaps I never will, but, somehow now this is no longer important, for having seen and watched the antics of the world around me, and the discontentment it creates, I realise how blessed I am to be who I am, right here, right now.......

1 comment:

muttley said...

incredible words.... they convey the inner feelings perfectly...
thank you