Sunday, April 22, 2012

Yesterday I Journeyed...............

 Yesterday I journeyed once again with the sacred Cacao bean, a plant medicine that opens your heart, expanding you into a realm of love, so profoundly nurturing was this experience that I find it difficult to comprehend the transformation I underwent. 
Each time I journey with a plant teacher I doubt whether I can return further into the realm of Oneness, each time I sink further into the beauty of my own soul, and closer to the heart of All.
 It is only recently that the cacao bean has been manipulated into a chemical laden confectionery that has little nutritional value left after it's been placed on the shelves in supermarkets and shops across the globe, to give a quick sugar rush, the therapeutic benefits lost, the essence of the true gift of cacao mislayed in the mechanical mass production of this, the most sacred of beans. 
 However, having the opportunity to sit in the presence of cacao in it's raw form will transform your life, for it is here, sitting in the space of the heart that you will return to the benevolent boon that this medicine actually bestows those willing to travel with her, you will see, there is no connection with her and the junk that fills shelves across the planet.
 Unlike other plant teachers, cacao is a gentle heart opener, winding its way through your body to open your heart centre, to allow you to experience a reconnection to your true essence, to lead you back into the dominion of spirit.
Back to your heart.
 The more I journey with this plant teacher, the more I return to the calling of my soul, allowing the true nature of what I am to unfold, to extend outward into the universe travelling once again in soul form, free of the restrictions of this vegetable body I call home, reconnecting with Source, seeing the truth of my existence, and the illusion of separation.
 All is love, it's as simple at that.
There is nothing else, only love.
Even when we are given what we term as challenges and heartache, the gift of these expressions are still enshrouded with love, often the deepest heartache offers you the most monumental soul growth, if you are willing to expand yourself into the heart of the grief you are living, you will be shown a love so pure that you understand the reason for the pain.


Life is always in flow, life always offers you what you ask for, trouble is, millions of us fail to see that what we focus on the most is what we get, such is our ability to manifest our desires.
Come from the heart and transform your life.
Stay in the heart, focus on love, create your world with the language of the heart, by doing so, raising the vibration of your mortal body, and assisting the planet and those around you to heal.................

No comments: