Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The First......

 The first time in months that the heavens have brought this divine sight, wonderful dark clouds full of rain.
 Sitting here snuggled in the warmth of my shelter listening to the rain pounding upon the roof is bliss, such sweet music to my ears.
I adore the winter, I relish every day of cloudy skies, nothing makes me smile more than rain.
 As I sit here beaming with joy, Tarmal however, is not as impressed!
This delightful weather sees his garden playtime reduced, so, he has to make do with watching this performance through the glass.
 The garden will be opening itself to this deluge, absorbing this gift deeply within their roots.
 As for me, tonight heralds celebration, time to honour the arrival of the much awaited storm.......


2 comments:

luksky said...

Rain I love. Cold, not so much.

susan said...

It may have been raining but that sky is still beautifully bright.