Friday, March 23, 2012

The Journey.....

 The journey to self discovery sometimes seems like an arduous task, climbing higher to overcome the blockages that hamper your happiness can often be enough to put many off forever, for the dedication it requires to maintain your quest takes strength.
 Spending time yesterday in a situation which found me surrounded by many souls still slumbering to the truth of this reality was validation of the layers I have shed in my own personal journey to love, a moment of intense clarity, which saw me viewing my progress with a deep gratitude for the awakenings within me.

Walking the world the way that I do sees me having to meld into the mindless monotony that society refers to as life on a daily basis, which I used to find a chore, now though, I am able to sit back and watch the entertainment around me with an open and light heart, seeing the monumental steps I have taken to return to the way of the heart, walking the path of love.

Before me a path meanders into the realms of infinite possibilities, where as I dream, speak and feel my days into existence I know that creating ones life with the heart infuses your story with much contentment and peace.

As the planet and her inhabitants endure the realignment and purging of these times of closing, I acknowledge the work I have done to attain the level of consciousness that I have achieved, recognising the manacles of negativity and pain that I have shed and left behind and acknowledging them as great gifts of love.

For before the light can reclaim your soul, the darkness of the challenges that hamper your way must first be seen, then overcome, and, released. 

Darkness comes in many forms, and it tries its hardest to keep you locked into a life of drudgery, chained to the absurd dullness of modern society, a society designed to keep you mindlessly following what "they" think you need, never questioning the purpose of such emptiness and pointlessness.
As I watch the sun rising every morning I feel the love that surges forth from the mighty solar orb, I feel it's rays of love penetrating deep within my being, reconnecting me deeper to the truth with each new dawning, seeing through the deception I am expected to follow, knowing that my own illumination is assisting in awakening the rest of humanity, each spark that reconnects with source lifts us all.
As the planet purges herself, many more days of chaos will descend upon us as the deep cleansing leads the way to healing and forgiveness, and a global awakening of the human race begins.
In these times of change, upheaval and realignment it is easy to become involved with the disasters that are unfolding around the planet, both natural and those inflicted via the hands of the human. The alternative however is to sit in stillness and to meditate upon these happenings, not reacting, not blaming, not becoming caught up in the drama, but doing something far more beneficial, sending love to all.............

1 comment:

Cloudia said...

Thanks for reminding us of the joyous light path!


Aloha from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral

>< } } ( ° >