Wednesday, February 29, 2012

One Of My Favourite..........

 One of my favourite moments ever was this morning back in March when Tarmal and Pixie were first allowed outside to play.
Their enthusiasm was enchanting as they dashed about, running in the fresh morning air for the very first time. 
 The joy that radiated from them as they ran about was so delightful, just gazing at these photos again took me back to this priceless moment, tears welling in my eyes as I reminisced this priceless occasion. 
 But what also stood out for me as I gazed at these old photos, was how easy it was for me to see where they were as they galloped around the garden, with everything newly planted, and some plants still in pots, my vision had not yet begun to unfold.
Now though, when they are in the garden they are extremely difficult to find, and they don't always answer me when I call them, as they know that that may mean that playtime is over and it is time to head inside.

I feel what struck me the most this afternoon though, was the realisation of my dream for them, a place where they could be safe from harm, free to feel the sun upon their fur, chasing butterflies and sleeping in the fresh air.

And in this instant, I felt an overwhelming sense of contentment, and a thankfulness for the universe guiding these two little treasures my way.............





1 comment:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

You really have created a perfect little spot for yourself and your furry companions Gemel, are you not worried that they might jump over the fence?