Monday, January 02, 2012

Tuning Into.............

 Tuning into the code spell for the day;

I Perfect in order to Enchant 
Producing Receptivity
I seal the Output of Timelessness
With the Planetary Tone of Manifestation
I am guided by the Power of Spirit

It seemed fitting to take myself along to the beach for a cooling afternoon walk.
 However the spirit of the wind was of such a force I found it difficult at times to remain upright!
The afternoon sea breeze here in Perth's northern suburbs can be bordering on gale force, today was one of those days.
 Giggling to myself as I plodded alongside the tempestuous sea I wondered at my wisdom of heading beach side for my afternoon meditation.
 Admitting defeat, I gave up after twenty minutes and headed home where the cooling 'breeze' was less zealous.
 Heading north I found it was a more sedate journey with the wind at my back, waves lashing at my feet and the sun easing in it's intensity.
 I can think of worse places to have on hand to retreat to at the end of a day so that I may reflect upon the events that have unfolded.............




♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

2 comments:

Angie said...

The wind was so strong that most of my photos today were a bit on the shaky side. You did well.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

You're not wrong Gemel, and again today, the force of the wind is formidable. I really hope we don't get anyone doing the 'fire' thing, would be disastrous in this weather!