Sunday, January 08, 2012

Stumbling Across...........

Stumbling across a camera I had not used for some months, I turned it on to see whether I had any images stored on it.
Appears I was tinkering around with one of the arty settings.
Capturing moments long forgotten.
It must have been sometime ago, as the foliage has since grown considerably, I can recall the day was cold, Tarmal and Pixie insisting to go outside and play, and me wrapped up in a fleece to accommodate their wishes.
My beautiful girl peacefully enjoying the fresh winter air, more so than she does now, like me she keeps indoors even when the opportunity to play outside presents itself.
Although currently we are enjoying a rather unnaturally mild summer, the days just warm enough for me, and the nights cool enough to sleep, many people are complaining about the lack of heat, mind you I don't understand why, not me though, I am praying it keeps this way.
All, summer long............. 

3 comments:

ioan moldovan said...

All photos are beautiful but I like most a sixth. I admire your love for cats.
A good week!
John

Michelle said...

lovely photos.

We're having an unnaturally mild winter. No snow so far and temperatures last night... we could have left the window open, except we keep getting gale force winds.

This planet is acting strange. I think unnatural may be Nature shifting and turning.

Best HAPPY NEW YEAR wishes to you.
x

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh me too Gemel, this would be perfect all summer long weather as far as I'm concerned! Love the 'stumbled across' images.