Sunday, January 08, 2012

Starting The Day.........

 Starting the day with a quiet morning amble along my favourite seaside haunt infused me with an abundance of energy.

 The serenity bestowed upon me whilst I silently walk is astounding.
 For, in the shimmering morning light, in the quiet of the morn I feel surrounded by a benevolent presence that encompasses me as I walk. 
 As usual I beat the morning rush, having this stretch of paradise all to myself, what an utterly divine way to begin ones day.
 With the locals waking I sit awhile to watch as a lone gull lazily meanders down the sand dune, oblivious to being watched, focused entirely on the breakfast menu I should think.
 With the sun rising higher as each second passes, I notice too, that the temperature also is increasing.

 A family of galahs found this sculpture a handy perch to watch the sunrise, happily chatting to each other as the dawn gave way to day.
 A sight I never tire of, the returning of our mighty solar orb.


 Turning to retrace my steps I head for home, the wind gently pushing me along.


 Tiptoeing through the already warm water, I felt completely refreshed as I strode happily along, no concerns, just totally relaxed and absolutely at peace.
 The day as yet unwritten, I gave no thought to what might unfold, instead I gave intent to surrender into each moment as they appear, allowing spontaneity to pen the path ahead.
 For in taking expectation out of the equation, I open up to endless possibilities. 

 The harmonious flow of life is always here surrounding us, even in the hectic artificial societies many of us reside in.

 Returning to the peaceful current of life requires nothing more than your intent to do so...............


2 comments:

Michelle said...

lovely

Adriano said...

Oiii!

Tudo muito lindo, parabens!