Sunday, January 29, 2012

Staring The Day.........


 Starting the day with a cooling swim in the refreshing Indian Ocean was delightful.
 With the temperature only expected to reach 33C it was comfortable enough for me to venture outside. 
 Being my first swim of the year I quickly realised how much I had missed frolicking in the waves, usually by the time I am able to head down to the beach it is far too hot to do so.

After an hour of bobbing about in the revitalizing water though I feel I may be inclined to visit my local watery playground more often............

4 comments:

holdingmoments said...

That looks a lot of fun Gemel.
Much too cold here at the moment though lol

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Lovely watery images Gemel, but how the heck did you take these, I'm fascinated to know!!

Mo said...

I enjoyed that swim too

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Wow, the Ocean looks endless!