Monday, January 09, 2012

Some Things In Life..............

Some things in life are just not what they use to be.
Like long, luxurious showers for instance! 

Gone are the days when I could linger under the reassuring warmth as the water cascaded over me, loosing myself in the nurturing rhythm as the droplets fell onto my body, hmm, simply blissful.

Or rather, it used to be before Tarmie became my shower guardian!
 Bless his wee soul, he becomes positively frantic whenever I step into the shower cubicle, meowing and tapping the door until I turn the water off.
A look of horror on his little face as he watches me standing under the water,god knows what he thinks is going to happen to me.
 I have tried shutting the door to the bathroom, but that makes it worse, as he scratches relentlessly, yowling continuously until I let him in.



Perhaps there is only one solution!

Letting him join me..........................




4 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Haha! I can't see that happening Gemel. Aimee and I walk through the Hepburn Heights reserve, it's a fab walk, the bush is full of birds and kangaroos.

Aimeecakes said...

Awwww that's very cute. A shame for you with your showers though! At least you'll be saving water?

Mo said...

look forward to the photos mid shower and post shower

Chrissy Brand said...

And I thought cats hated water... a fun post.

Chrissy at Manchester: a photo a day at Mancunian Wave