Friday, January 06, 2012

Shattering...............

Shattering a mirror to many is viewed as a curse, for me though, I view it as a harmonious ending.

Today is the first day of the White Mirror Wavespell, supported by the power of Endlessness, setting my intention for the next thirteen days I focused on releasing the past.

As I watched the mirror tumble to the floor and shatter into many pieces, I smiled, for now I have opened the way to attract a new type of energy to enter my world, shattering the patterns of the past, releasing them forever into the void of before.
What lays ahead of me now I am yet to see, as suddenly the composition has changed!


Reflections of love, harmony and peace are radiating my way in many new and interesting encounters....................


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: