Saturday, December 31, 2011

Spending............


Spending the morning cooking a couple of weekends ago, making my current favourites, tomatoes stuffed with couscous and olives, plus a spicy pasta dish, in preparation for a gathering of friends, to relax under a canopy of leaves in the lush, and relaxing parkland's of Point Walter, one of Perth's loveliest garden retreats.
With my basket filled with my delectable morsels I was ready to set off to meet my circle of friends for an afternoon picnic, lazily reclining under shady bows, whilst enjoying numerous offerings of vegetarian delights.
As I approached home on that sultry evening, I did so with a full and happy heart.
For suddenly in front of me new and exciting opportunities loom, the gift of new friendships offered from a variety of directions, filling my world with gratitude for the mystical hand that writes the story of my life......................  

3 comments:

Ramakrishnan said...

You have some real delicious yummy mouth watering dishes in your hamper. Nice way to end the year.

ioan moldovan said...

Thank you for all your comments this year. I'm glad you liked my photos. I wish you a happy New Year, health and happiness!

luksky said...

Yum...your food always looks so good!