Thursday, December 15, 2011

Blossom, Is, Blossoming.........

 Blossom, is, blossoming!
 Having scattered the ashes of my beloved Blossom around the roots of a flowering cherry tree two years ago, I am saddened to report, the tree never took off. 


Granted, I had planted it in a very large pot, as the intention was always to to transplant the tree once I settled here.


When I was actually planting the garden, I did think, just for a moment, that perhaps I ought to forget about adding it to the new garden, as the tree was so unhappy.



Having freed the tree from its confines though, I gave intent that if, after the first spring, it still did not grow I would leave it in the garden and decorate it with sun catchers and wind chimes.
 But suddenly, she awakes!
 The tree has come alive, new branches zooming towards the sun.

New life being born.

I shall never forget the intention I set forth to Source just before encountering my beloved Blossom, nor, shall I ever dismiss the bond we shared, right up until her last breath.



Now though she blooms again, sharing her radiant beauty with me once again, a piece of her with me  forever  and always..................

2 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

You have a way with words Gemel. Nice post.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

So very happy the cherry blossom started growing Gemel, I think it meant so much to you. Blossom looked like she was a real character and I know too well what it feels like to loose such a beautiful companion.