Friday, September 09, 2011

Blossoming.......

 Rising in hush of the early hours of the morning stretching and greeting the dawning of a new day, the freshness it offers calls out to me, a blank canvas yet to be painted.
Hidden in the secrecy of my heart my pen resides, allowing for destiny to colour my today, to infuse it with freshness and vitality, the promise of many joyful encounters to enhance my day.
Behind me lays a path already quelled, in front of me awaits the inception of what is still to be.
Knowing the kinship of the Universe resides within my soul I step forward without projection, to allow the spontaneous  enchantment of the heavens to enter my world.............


2 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Beautiful images Gemel, colours are stunning. Hope you have a great weekend, weather looks perfect!

Craig said...

Those images are indeed stunning - like jewels. Happy weekend.