Monday, August 01, 2011

With.......

 With the delicious energy of a ferocious storm lingering overhead the booming command to head to the oceans edge summoned me.
 Howling winds raged, waves smashing upon the shore as the intensity of the approaching barrage drew closer.
 Feeling the force of fury trapped within the pregnant clouds I allowed myself to unite with the turbulence of  the pending downpour.
Standing silently, still, amongst the passionate potency encompassing me, I watched.

Seeing the powerful beauty of the thundery display uplifted me, seeping into my soul.
Deserted in the drizzle I stood, thoroughly energised from this lone encounter.

The omnipotent presence of source cloaked me with its invisible existence,

in every aspect of the scene I witnessed, it shone back at me.
Reminding me to celebrate the Oneness of All............


No comments: