Monday, August 08, 2011

We All Seek It........

 We all seek it, yet few of us are blessed to find it.
Unconditional love. 
I am not speaking about romantic  love, or, lustful yearnings.
 I am speaking of a love so utterly profound that it's tenderness bombards your heart with such passion that you would explode from the intensity.
This sort of love is love without condition.
It is love without ownership.
It is love without rules.
 It is rare to find with another human, however, it is the love one experiences with an animal.
It is where hearts communicate silently, wordlessly, divinely.
I ponder the actuality of finding such love with another human.
To discover a connection of souls that transcends all time and space.
That unites two hearts mystically by the simplicity of God's grace, that it's manifestation defies all logic, it just Is so thoroughly unexplainable.
My deepest connections have always been with nature, with her heavenly animals.
The beauty of a sunset moves me to tears.
To witness the changing tones of seasons brings me to my knees as the wonderment of love shimmers around me.
To gaze into the eyes of my cats bestows upon me a love of unspeakable immaculacy, the innocence of our kinship is sacred, the bonding of our hearts, angelic.
To encounter this love with another human would be astounding, to have God infuse the hearts of two with such unimaginable celestial passion transcends words completely.
Could this indeed be possible?
To love another with the same intensity that I love nature, my cats, would render me mute, to feel his presence within my heart without having met him.
To touch his hand knowing no words where required, only his heart would speak.
 He would capture my essence, as his wordless caress spiralled around us, entwining us for all time, freeing me of a lifelong quest of a seemingly endless search.

 All I can do is radiate my inner lustre outwardly into the endless realm of possibility, standing within the confines of my own completeness accepting the boons I have already been gifted.
Perhaps this love is not meant for this reality at all?
Maybe it is remembrance of another time, another place the lingers within my heart?
Perhaps this love I seek is not possible in this lifetime, that the empty space calling to me beyond the warmth of my heart must wait, until I return to the realm of God................  

2 comments:

Jaky said...

love.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

You have a way with words. I had never thought of it but our love of animals is without possession or expectation.

God is such a concept. Some get worried about pleasing him and doing good by him. I've read that he wants us to stop doing for him (what can we do for God? really) and just be with him.