Sunday, August 21, 2011

Seeing The World.....

 Seeing the world through my eyes is something only I am capable of, for it is only through my own experience that I am able to experience the being who I am.

 Those peering into my inner world catch glimpses of 'me' yet, they are unable to fully comprehend the inner realm of Gemel, as even I have not fully discovered every aspect there is to being Gemel.
 Changing my perspective is one way I enhance my personal transition, for sometimes I will view a problem/situation only from one angle, then swiftly, quite by chance I am given a different aspect entirely from which to see the issue in question, suddenly, a whole new pathway beckons, and with this change of direction I shed yet again.
 When others view you it is seldom you they are really seeing, sure they may catch impressions of your identity through the way you dress, how your home is kept/decorated, your personality,but this does not mean that you are seen completely, not without misconceptions.
 Gazing into my own internal kingdom connects me to God/Source/All That Is/The Universe and it is only here in the shelter of this inner sanctum that I know with complete clarity I am truly seen and understood............

2 comments:

PepeB said...

Beautifully written and so true!

Gemel said...

Thank you PepeB..