Sunday, August 28, 2011

I Decided To......

 I decided to take you for a walk today, the warm sunshine holds the promise of spring, it is urging me to spend the day outside.
 After a 30 minute or so drive we ended up at the Gomboc Gallery and Sculpture Park in Middle Swan. 
So come on, let's go and have a wander and admire the weird and wonderful artworks that await us.
Oh, and don't forget to tell me which piece you like the most.
































































Hope you enjoyed your little tour, but don't go anywhere, there are a couple of other places I wish to explore.......

2 comments:

Craig said...

What a fantastic park! So much to see. I liked the little bejeweled insects on the tree bark.

Matteo Taffuri said...

Thanks Gemel!
have a nice Sunday
ciao
Matteo