Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Ever Feel.......

 Ever feel like you were in a waking dream?
Like all of a sudden everything around you appears unnatural, false and totally foreign?
Like you were in a world you do not belong in?

 Today found me expanding, I was going to say inwardly, yet it was outwardly too, it was a most peculiar sensation that has somehow totally transformed how I see everything, and it all took place in a matter of seconds. 
It is as if my heart just quadrupled in size, and with that, I slowed down, I became an observer, a watcher, I felt invisible, as if I no longer exist, it was so calmly altering.
 Resting in the garden soaking up the warm rays of the winter sun I realised how my whole body was pulsing much deeper than it ever had before, suddenly I was seeing the whole world in slow motion.
Feeling the need to ground myself I embarked on my daily walk on the beach, knowing that time on the wildly enchanting shore would balance me.

Yet here the energy strengthened, the joyous pleasure inside just gushed through me like a rushing river, every atom of my body was awake, aware, and through this recognition I stepped forward into a new way of Being. 

A returning.





 Attempting to understand what transpired is not important.
All that matters is I see,
 I feel,
 I know,
 that I remember.........


No comments: