Sunday, August 21, 2011

Concluding...........

 Concluding my day in the restful wrap of my isolated hidden retreat, the scent of incense dancing in the air, I realised my contentment in being 'alone' how these secretive intimate moments nourish my soul.
I do not require the company of others to fill my time, or to experience love.
Maybe it is because few understand or relate to me, or maybe, it is because I have never met 'the one' who sees me in the totality of my completeness.
There are but a few who see the real me, few who understand the level on which I feel and see.
There is more going on around us at every single moment than most of us comprehend, being 'alone' is simply an illusion, one that has humanity focusing on being 'alone' as a social stigma, instead of encouraging this valuable time to explore the self. 
Being at peace and at One with yourself is more rewarding than filling your days in empty ego driven ways, as in these diversions you fail to see the real glory of your own inner power, a power that, if tapped into and utilized will dissolve all dysfunction within ones life story.
Taking time to sit and nurture the divine within opens you up to treasures too astonishing to explain, as, it is the act of doing nothing that true growth occurs..............

1 comment:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I think you were in your "happy place" (I am not being sarcastic.) I was in my happy place much of the afternoon. Geocaching in some very remote and wild areas. I had a sense of peace fall upon me.