Sunday, August 07, 2011

Blooms........


 Blooms of exquisite beauty unfold, the gentle tenderness of perfection unravelling.
This native hibiscus will appeal to the local birds, inviting them to drink her precious nectar.

At her base flourishes heartsease, an edible herb that not only graces my garden with her beauty, but also offers her love to my body. 

The tell tale sign of the nocturnal adventures of a snail linger upon the catmint shimmering in the delicate morning light, my garden a haven to all who feast upon its foliage.
 Delicate perfection becomes additionally flawless courtesy of an evening banquet by my garden dwellers.

 Petals of loveliness add radiance and colour to my quaint garden, the dainty fragile grace they offer immaculate.



Love lingers everywhere,

the mellow glow of holiness melding me with All...................

No comments: