Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Before Me....

 Before me lays a blank canvas, a field of dreams yet to be written, spontaneity and happiness dangle ahead enticing me to follow.
 Standing, watching, feeling my way I sense the tingles of excitement fluttering in my tummy, what new adventures await, what lays along the road concealed from view.
 Being present and open to the artistry of creation to flow into my story is a simple process, all I am to do is to Be.
To witness the gaiety of every moment, to permit the essence of love to ripple around me, swirling it's rapture upon me.  
 Stepping out from my yesterdays I tiptoe towards new realm, a place still manifesting itself into existence.
Laying down in the solitude of serenity I retreat within, feeling a surging of creative originality seeping into my world................

9 comments:

susan said...

I'm amazed at your ability to express continual enchantment with the world we share. Your pictures and words are wonderful.

Gemel said...

Thank you Susan, the world does enchant me, it assists my heart to free the words capture within..

Craig said...

Beautiful words... and I love that sculpture!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I'm happy to hear that your enjoying life Gemel, it sounds a bit unsociable, but some of my happiest times are when I'm by myself, I don't get the chance very often but when I do, I revel in 'myselfness'. Was trying to work out where the sculptures are that you've photographed, don't think I've seen them. Stay well and happy.

Gemel said...

The sculptures are not in Perth, they are at my favourite sculpture park in England,which is in South Yorkshire, took these photographs the last time I was there.
Happy you all enjoyed them as much as I.

holdingmoments said...

Beautiful words and pictures.

Karen Xavier said...

That was poetry... inspiring and uplifting and I needed that today. So glad I stopped by here, you write real well, nice pictures too. I love the first picture, serene and in tune with nature... beautiful.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Indeed poetry. I'm a bit of a loner myself when I'm running the trails in our local wilderness area or geocaching way out in the middle of nowhere. I get to that point where I'm totally in the moment and and can see, hear, and smell almost everything simultaneously.

Gemel said...

Isn't it wonderful to feel like that Yogi, nothing else compares..