Friday, July 08, 2011

Towering......

 Towering before me loomed the sacred tree, so immense that I stood beneath gazing upward, circling around and around lost in complete awe of her mighty presence.
 This is sacred land, land that is untouched and protected from man's destruction, here I not only felt the        
energy of the jungle, I also heard it.
 I doubt if I can convey what I felt as I walked beneath her mighty bows.
 The mystical sensual energy rose within me like a serpent, winding its way within my soul.

As tears ran down my cheeks at the euphoric joy that encapsulated me I staggered at the rapture of her love, her wisdom communicating directly to my heart.
 She spoke of love so profound that I felt I would burst as the energy penetrated my body, she spoke of forgiveness to those who fail to see her beauty, who are unable to hear her voice.

 She spoke of the importance of being and of the power of seeing through the illusions of 'life'  and of my ability to live through the heart, the importance of following my heart, of trusting my inner voice.
 She spoke of interconnectedness of All life, of the unrelenting love she has for all humanity, especially those who slumber, those held captive to the materialistic western world.

 Being here I was with Source/God/All That Is, here I knew with complete clarity that the Spirit of the Sacred tree was more than a local myth, I understood without reservation that Source radiated from every molecule surrounding me. 
 Trembling with emotions too tender to express I wept in adoration for life, for the infinite loveliness the snuggled me. 

Seeing with my heart, hearing with my soul I viewed the world in a new way, I was touched in a way no  one could ever repeat, I was caressed with untainted passion, by immaculate love, no catches, no rules, no expectations, pure flawless love.
 With heightened awareness and an acute sense of who I really was I walked slowly away from the sanctuary of her comforting embrace, back into the world where I knew nothing would ever be as it was before............. 

3 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

That is quite a tree. You have a way with words.

luksky said...

That is a BEAUTIFUL post! I have tears streaming down my face and my heart feels full and empty at the same time....

Gemel said...

Thank you both, I am enjoying sharing my incredible visit with you.