Monday, July 04, 2011

Rising To......

Rising to the fresh canvas of a new and vibrant day I left behind my soft comfy bed and headed out into the pristine early morning light.
All around me the world was shimmering, diamond like the droplets of dew glistened as the warming rays thawed the frosty mountain air.
Lost in a world of complete awe, the enormous canopies from the tree ferns towering above me like immense sentinels whose benign rapture radiated over me. The energy was electric, charging me with a vitality that I had never felt before, here I was spoken to on a level of profound intensity, silently and directly into my heart.......

2 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

It looks like you are in a "happy place" and I'm glad for you. You have a gift for translating how you are feeling into words that I can understand halfway across the globe.

luksky said...

That place looks like heaven!!!!