Sunday, July 10, 2011

Our Next Detour......

 Our next detour was to pop in to see the progress of a neighbouring house, all that was finished thus far though was this pond.
It was exceedingly bizarre to find this shrine in the middle of nowhere, a perfect haven of tranquillity, unused, just waiting.    

 Everything that westerns do here appears to be in giant proportions,although I was aghast at image before me, I turned to swoon at the natural landscape, an limitless scene of grace stretched out before me. 
 No day would ever be the same, the elements painting each day anew, untainted splendour wherever you looked.  
 The warm wind sang through the grasses, aromas of luscious pleasures drifting around me, calling me to follow. 
 Heading back to the road once more I descended into an internal revelry of  life, of the endless native brilliance was dazzling my heart........

2 comments:

GYPSYWOMAN said...

what beautiful images you share with us - a visit to green paradise! wonderful post!

Gemel said...

Thanks Gypsy, much more to follow