Saturday, July 02, 2011

Open.......

Open gates beckon me to follow the winding path that lay beyond.
New and exciting scenes waiting to be explored.
Mile after mile of lush green rice fields with a border of untamed jungle held my gaze as I travelled along enthralled by the loveliness that kept me spellbound.
The languid atmosphere of the island penetrates deeply into every aspect of life, the rich vitality of the tangled wilderness seeps its booming presence into every cell that surrounds it, my body felt calmly breached by the power that pulsated around me.
Wandering along weaving my way through the quiet village lanes I felt safe and strangely at home, each person I passed stopped to wave and smile, all seemingly peaceful and content with life. Western life has never felt right to me, the disconnection from source and mother earth taken from us as concrete and glass monstrosities replace the jewels of our precious gaia, here I felt her aura oozing over me, here I felt loved...............

1 comment:

Natalie said...

How beautiful! Where is this wonderland?