Monday, July 18, 2011

Being.......

Being the only guest at the villa I was given a change of location, having had two nights of sleeplessness due to a furry fellow taking up residence in the ceiling of my other room I was moved to this room next to the pool.

The bathroom in this room is really lovely, it only has one wall separating it from the room next door, the rest is open to the tropical gardens and views of the jungle, showering here is going to an experience that's for sure.
There is even a waterfall that trickles over the rocks, which will I am certain add an air of opulence to daily bathing.
Although it is not as secluded as my other room, I still have a lovely little verandah just out of sight of the poolside area, a lovely nook to read and drift off for an afternoon siesta.
What I adore most about this mountain hideaway is the ever changing view of the jungle and mountains, no two days are the same, in fact, the vistas change constantly, rain drifting in, clouds floating by, the sun lazily hovering overhead thawing the cool mountain air.
Sitting under the gigantic tree ferns has become my favourite pastime, just sitting and allowing the world to dawdle by. 
Again my walkway is huge stepping stones across a koi carp pond, the sound of the fish within their watery abode leads me to sit in the warm sun watching the antics of their underwater playground. 

As the ambience of the afternoon cradled me I drifted off into a rapturous daydream, completely relaxed and totally buoyant........ 

No comments: