Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Glass Roof......

A glass roof on the bathroom allowed the jungle foliage to cascade overhead, showering here was delightful, each morning I stood under the water gazing upward lost in the mesmerizing view above me.
With views of the lush vegetation from my bed, I found that I drifted off to sleep endlessly lost in the world that surrounded me, birds flitting from one branch to another, delightful songs never heard before, such relaxation, sheer serenity.
Venturing out into the garden paradise that surrounded me was to lead me on a journey of personal transformation, with these first steps the shift began.
If I could share the sensation that engulfed me I would, as words seem completely futile in assisting me in expressing the emotions and physical changes that exposed themselves within me.
Nothing has been the same since, nothing ever will be......................

2 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

What a great relaxing place.

Marlene said...

what a wonderful healing place this would be, for your body and soul.