Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It Waits.....

It waits, nestled in the lush gardens that surround it, my retreat.
After thinking that I may have to postpone due to a family members battle with cancer I was not sure if I would make it to the Island of the Gods to spend nine days here in paradise.
My soul requires time to search for signs, to just Be in peace.
I can almost hear the meandering brook as it dances its way through the lush greenness of the foliage, I can almost smell the aromas carried forth on the humid breeze as the sun rises higher in the sky...............

3 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I could do nine days there. Have a great time.

Gemel said...

Thanks Yogi, am counting down the days :)

GYPSYWOMAN said...

what a magnificent place - perfect for many things, including resting the spirit! beautiful! enjoy, dear lady!