Sunday, April 03, 2011

Spirit Is No Longer Alone.......

Spirit is no longer alone enjoying his garden paradise.
Tarmie and Pixie have been eager to come and join us as I busy myself outside, so, yesterday I decided that they should join me.
Having decided that I would not invest in an enclosure for them I now let them out to explore their new garden, seeing that they are not street wise like their older brother sitting with them as they warm themselves in the sun, rolling in the sand, smelling all the plants, discovering a new and exotic world.
As I sit and watch them communicating their glee, and sometimes their panic of this wonderful outdoor experience I lose myself within them, happily transported to a place of simple bliss........

2 comments:

Jaky said...

Pixie Tammie Spirit Wow!

Mandi said...

They really do have expressions that say it all....big kisses to them...