Monday, April 25, 2011

I've Had The Snip.......

I've had the snip!
After years of having a similar hair style for some reason I decided to have it all cut off.
Some say that when a woman changes her hair there is more afoot than a new hair style.
I am shedding more than hair of late that is true.
Many things have disappeared into the mists of memories, twirling away into the distance.
Perhaps there truly is a new path emerging, and a new look me may just enhance this phase.
Whatever it was that prompted me to do so is irrelevant, and whether I keep this new quirkier look remains to be seen, as does what still waits ahead yet unwritten.........

3 comments:

luksky said...

I like! A friend of mine with very long hair once told me that it takes a very secure woman to cut her hair. I believe her...

Natalie said...

I like it too. Very fresh and sexy. :)

Gemel said...

Thanks both of you, glad you like ;)