Sunday, April 03, 2011

Coming Home......

Coming home to three irritated cats was rather funny, all three voicing their irritation of having been disturbed all day by the workmen made me laugh.
As I listened to their repeated meowing protests I went out to view the nearly completed task.
The red has lifted the dusty drabness, bringing my little desert to life.
The atmosphere had changed remarkably by this alone, sitting down, closing my eyes to perceive the end result I now felt a vision dawning.
With so much work still ahead of me I felt a little overwhelmed at the prospect of doing the rest myself, the ground is hard and dry, digging would be a test of my strength and stamina, yet, the promise of new life radiating all around me was all I require to engage my imagination.......

No comments: