Sunday, January 02, 2011

Setting The Tone.....

Setting the tone for the year I set off to the beach yesterday morning armed with my camera to frolic in the waves awhile.
To wash away the residue of the previous year, cleansing me of all that had transpired, preparing me for the path ahead.
As the salty water surrounded me I felt as if I was accompanied by many, who also understood the sacredness of this moment.
Light danced on the water in random patterns, twinkling like stars upon the turquoise water adding to the surreal atmosphere that pulsated around me.
As the waves loomed high above my head I felt the urge to ride them, zooming my way towards the shore carried by the forceful power of the water, flying free in total surrender to the power of the moment.
With the sun overhead beaming rays of rainbow filaments into my heart I understood with complete clarity my desire to be totally embraced by nature.................

1 comment:

PepeB said...

Fantastic photos – I'm really fascinated by the second one just blue and turquoise ...