Monday, December 13, 2010

While Spirit.......

While Spirit keeps watch over his new domain (complete with tufts of Tarmies fur in his mouth,) I relaxed and enjoyed an afternoon of being with my cats.
Those who have never experienced the unconditional love of an animal have missed out of the holiest love of all, which is why I suppose I am drawn to animal companions rather than human ones, they speak my language, they love without conditions.
Gazing into Tarmies eyes is like seeing into heaven, the love that is beamed back to me is humbling, our bond is a gift, one I know that Tarmie is also aware of.
Pixie has also mellowed in this house, seems that the vibration of peace seeps out of the walls and into all who reside here, Pixie is hiding less and coming for cuddles and play more frequently. Spirit also has changed, he is calmer and more tactile too, even instigating the play session not only with his siblings but also with me.
Calm serenity cocoons us in a bubble of peace that is moving us all to a new place of Being..............

1 comment:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

People are great but animals are wonderful. People who don't like animals are worrisome to me. I don't understand it.

I don't know where I'd be without our dogs and cats. I've had an animal companion almost every day of my life.