Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Sunsets........

The sunsets over the house have been nothing short of inspirational since our recent move.
With the courtyard still a sandy pit which is a way off being completed, the only bit of color around me is in the few pots plants that are scattered about, therefore these fiery canvases each night infuses me with joy as the sky is saturated in colors so vibrant and alive.
Perhaps it is the result of cyclones working their way down the coast that is creating these stunning vistas, or maybe it is simply God painting a masterpiece to celebrate the ending of each day.
Just sitting and Being is enough to have me lost in awe for hours.
For as day becomes evening, and evening becomes night, I am transported home to realms of another life, in another world, far far away...............

1 comment:

Crazeebee747 said...

you lucky person. Those pictures are so spectacular. I can just imagine how beautiful it would be to in that experience