Sunday, November 07, 2010

The View From My Window.............

The view from my window is breathtaking.
Being so close to these gentle creatures had me entertained for hours.
As they grazed peacefully on the grass I sat mesmerized.
The power of the buck did astound me though, his body was toned to perfection, such strength and grace.
Gentle peaceful creatures that live a simple life of grazing and sun bathing, it bewilders me as to why they are hunted for fun.
Watching the intimacy of this family and the love they share is beautiful, I have a feeling that I will spend a lot of time watching them while I am here, just sitting in the peacefulness of their aura.
I especially enjoyed the opportunity of seeing the youngest member frolicking in the morning Sun full of mirth and life..............

No comments: