Sunday, November 07, 2010

Turning Onto................

Turning onto to Peace Street meant I was nearing the end of today's drive.
The country lane curving gently as I drove up the hill towards my friends home.
The freshness of the air and the tranquility that infiltrated every cell as I recognised the peace around me.
It had been too long since I had been in the glorious pureness of the country, in the quiet that surrounded me I felt a replenishing occurring inside of me.
On arrival I was greeted by the welcoming presence of a mother kangaroo, her joey hiding in her pouch, perhaps the little one is nearly old enough to live outside the pouch given the size of the legs dangling out.
A perfect beginning to the end of my drive.................

1 comment:

luksky said...

I LOVE the expression on the kanga's face!!