Sunday, November 07, 2010

Tearing Myself Away...........

Tearing myself away from the kangaroo folk proved a challenge, the hours had flitted by so swiftly as I sat enthralled by the local visitors.
Suddenly I realised that it was nearly lunch time, and I had promised my friends that I would visit them during their lunch break at work.
After a quick shower it was off to the Meadery.
Another perfect day, the warm sun filtering through the canopy of leaves that shaded the road as I drove along.
Birdsong filled the otherwise silent day, butterflies dancing on the breeze, the feeling of contentment rising within me.
As I approached the Meadery I was completely in the moment, I missed nothing, the smell of the eucalyptus trees filled the air, the sound of the tyres as the gravel crunched under their weight, the fragrance of the native wildflowers lingered in the air, the soft caress of the cool breeze seducing me to stop, to Be........

1 comment:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

A Meadery!!! I've never heard of such a thing but it sounds great.