Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Restroom...........

The restroom at Lights Beach made me giggle, it seemed, well, very rustic.
I don't know if I would have used it though as there are lots of venomous snakes in the area and if you believe the tales the locals tell, apparently they love to lurk around the toilets.
I was happier observing this little critter, munching on the juicy algae in between the waves.
Clambering the sharp rocks I was in my element, I spotted only one reptile, a black lizard who took off into the shadows at seeing me looming overhead, to quick to be photographed.
In the seemingly endless reefs I splashed along regarding the view with adoration of the perpetual exquisiteness before me......

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I reckon they do! We had one curled up in our toilet at work. EEEEKKK!!

Thanks for the kind words Gemel.♥