Sunday, November 07, 2010

Locating The Key.......

Locating the key and letting myself in I felt a strong sense of emotion fill my heart.
My friends and I have chased each other across the globe a number of times, it was a strange sensation walking into their home, all the familiar things that not long ago were in a cosy cottage in Jersey, the warming love of their home instantly welcomed me, it felt as if they had always been here.
After placing my bag in my bedroom I went out to enjoy the silence and the aromas of my surroundings until my friends returned home from work.
The green filled my heart with such love.
The trees filled with birds captivated me.
The melodic tune of the wind as it whirled through the leaves stopped me completely.
In stillness I sat in God.............

No comments: