Friday, September 03, 2010

Waking Up.............

Waking up in the still of the night, no sounds outside, the only sound I hear is the gentle rhythm on my own breathing.
Yesterday was an emotional day, a day of tears and melancholy, a time for reflection, on what has been, and what is yet to come.
As I sit here I realise that this is the only time in this life story of mine where I lay my life completely within the hands of God, for I have a direction that summons me, deeply it sings to my heart, yet the way is still not illuminated for me to see.
I must simple allow and trust that all which is meant to be, all that is right for me will simply manifest at the perfect moment.
Given through the gestures of Heaven.
Being human means that at times the ego fights for recognition, it wills to be in control, yet I am no longer driven by ego, its hold relinquished.
I realise that to awaken, to remember the divinity of Who I Am takes one through a roller coaster of emotions, yet, for the first time, this is done by completely feeling the emotions present, yet with no attachment to them.
I am simply feeling it.
I have no fear.
I have no expectations.
I have no anger.
I have no regrets.
I am just sensing my way through the layers of myself that are leading me home to the kingdom within, and to the hand that stretches out from my dreams......................

2 comments:

Nancy said...

You have such a way with words, dear Gemel. I hope today is better.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

You are really deep thinker and a great photographer.