Sunday, September 05, 2010

Taking A Drive..............

Taking a drive to see what had been done to the house this morning I noticed that a fancy bit had been added to the front of the roof. I am sure there is a technical name for it, but fancy bit works for me! Next I discovered that I was locked out, a temporary door has been nailed in place. The limestone rendering had also been finished around the porch area too.
Standing there looking in I thought that is more than likely high time I went to organise floor coverings.
Trouble is I am still not motivated, so detached am I to this house.
It has taught me one thing, don't do something so drastic when one is having a fragile time of things, it has never felt right, it is as if it is all for someone else.
I guess I just have changed so much in this last year, and as the months roll past I feel that more intense changes are coming my way.
Sometimes out of the blue something wonderful comes along and makes you reevaluate your whole life, really look at what is important to you, and where it is you want to be.
This is the dream of thousands of people, yet to me it just feels empty.
Guess all I can do is bide my time and see just what opportunities the Universe sends my way.........

1 comment:

Natalie said...

It is called a finial. :)